Ad scenario is a more built version of ad script. Inside, there are contents about the place, the figurant and the other production team. It is more descriptive. Here are some sample ad scenarios for several brands.
1. Kelly Ripa’s 2X Ultra Tide Commercial
Picture this. Kelly and friends are sitting at the dinner table sharing laughs, when, all of a sudden, something spills on the tablecloth. Kelly swiftly and gracefully (ocial, the actor both portrayed the problf course) pulls the tablecloth off and the setting shifts to the laundry room. Kelly stands there, enthusiastically explaining the benefits of 2X Ultra Tide to her guests. In this specific commerem and solution themselves.
2. 80’s John Hancock Financial Services Commercial
In this commercial, a man is shown reading a birthday card on his 40th birthday. The card, aside from being comical, has clever anecdotes for each decade. As each anecdote is read, financial services that may be needed in that specific decade are shown on the screen. It combines real life with real solutions. Brilliant!
3. Volkswagen-Darth Vader 2011 Super Bowl Commercial
In this adorable commercial, a small kid is seen in a Darth Vader costume, doing what Darth Vader does best… trying to use his force to control things. As the kid is running around the house trying to use his force, the camera switches to the driveway and the dad is seen pulling in with his brand new VW. This kid runs outside to use his forces, and is surprised when the VW car turns itself on. Only can the viewers see the dad pressing a function on his key to turn it on. An adorable boy, a beautiful car, and a pleasant surprise. What more can you ask for?
4. P&G’s ‘Moms’ Ad
Procter & Gamble know how to get the tears flowing. P&G sponsor Olympic commercials, which portray athletes thanking their mothers for being their greatest supporters through it all. We see the athlete’s struggle and triumph, all to be attributed to their mothers. Emotionally provoking to say the least!
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies