In this article, we will be talking about ‘commercial voice-overs’ which concerns almost everyone, from film maker, producer, director to advertising producer.
Commercial Voice-over in Media Production Sector
Yes, advertising in the media production sector concerns everyone. Commercial voice-over is an important part of every business in the media production industry. Commercial companies that are active in film companies, production companies, advertising agencies and other industries need advertising voice-over services for commercial purpose videos. Commercial voice-over is for promotional and commercial purpose videos, these can be given by many more examples such as promotional film, commercials, television commercials, viral commercials, radio commercials, IVRs. It is a voice-over service. Media producers receive this voice-over service through the dubbing agency after preparing the visual content. There are certain criteria of the voice-over agency for the commercial voice-over services. Sound selection according to the commercial scenario, accents and intonations in accordance with the scenario and concept, sound design and music in accordance with the scenario and intonation are just a few of them. The voice-over director in the voice-over agency is in the voice-over studio with the appropriate voice talent while recording the commercial scenario. The sound is made according to the concept of the scenario. There is a sound design and selection of the music after the voice-over is made.
Voice Talent and Commercial Voice-over
The voice talent has to work in harmony with the voice director during the voice-over process. The voice director decides whether the talent should read in a strong – authoritative tone that matches the scenario and concept of the commercial, a cheerful – dynamic tone, a funny – humorous tone, a warm – calm tone, or a romantic – emotional tone. After the concept of the voice for the commercial film is determined, there are other criteria as well like the color of the sound, the accent and intonations. The voice director, together with the voice-over talent, determines the voice tone of the voice-over talent. As a result, this whole process is done in the voice-over agency or in the voice-over studio.
Commercial Voice-over Services
Voice-over talents use different voice-over techniques for commercial voice-overs. As mentioned above, the voice talent must be very energetic if the voice-over of the commercial film concept is to be played in a cheerful – dynamic form, for instance. Credibility, sincerity should be reflected in the voice of the talent. Convincing and intimate voices will surely return to be revised by the customer. It’s proven by the experience. The voice director must be the decision maker at the stage of the assembly and the voice should be revised without going to the customer. BiberSA Production, one of the leading companies in the field of commercial voice-over services, continues to be the solution partner for the production companies, advertising agencies, radio and television channels in the sector.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies