What Is Dubbing?
First of all, let’s start by giving you the answer to this question. Dubbing; It is the process of revoicing the video or film projects that have been performed. We revoice the projects for various reasons. Both the sound can not be taken during the shooting, and the sound of the character is disliked.
How Can I Be a Dubbing Artist?
The answer to this question is really long, but if it is mentioned briefly, it takes years to become a dubbing artist, to have a good understanding of sound, and to be recognized by a generation. You need to know that they do not have academic careers, lots of certificates, and lots of education.
Dubbing artists may be from vocal academies or can learn the job from the studios. It will make you a good dubbing artist, to have a heart for dubbing work, to have a good talent, and to make sure that the dubbing studios get to know you.
Is There a School for Dubbing Artists?
To be a dubbing artist, you don’t have to graduate from a school, you have to have a good ability, you have a characteristic voice and you need to have a compatible personality. There are a lot of dubbing courses in Istanbul. Students who graduate from these courses are applying for dubbing agencies in the hope of becoming a dubbing artist. As we mentioned at the beginning, to perform the dubbing work, you must be capable, you must have a characteristic voice, you need to be able to perform theatrical vocals.
What Is the Difference Between Dubbing Artist and a Voice Talent?
The dubbing artist is more in the forefront of his theatrical talent and the voice talents are the masters of reading rules such as diction.
BiberSA Production Voice-over and Dubbing Agency contains the best voice talents and Dubbing Artists.
Who Are the Most Famous Dubbing Artists?
In Turkish cinema and TV sector some of the most famous voices from ads, movies and TV series are: Nüvit Candaner, Ayhan Kahya, Mazlum Kiper, Sungun Babacan, Aydoğan Temel, Özkan Uğur, Nur Subaşı, Kadir Özübek, Cahit Şaher, Umut Tabak, Itri Koşar, Zeki Atlı, Uğur Taşdemir , Selçuk Yöntem, Engin Altan Düzyatan, Günyol Bakoğlu, Ali Poyrazoğlu, Okan Bayülgen, Can Balkap, Özlem Altınok, Devrim Parscan,
Bahtiyar Engin, Yekta Kopan, Tarkan Koç, Zeynep Özden Ayyıldız, Müge Oruçkaptan, Tülay Bursa, Berna Başer, Toprak Sergen, Murat Şen, Levent Dönmez, Ali Gül, Ercan Demirel, Fulya Ergüneş, Rıza Karaağaçlı, Engin Alkan, Zeyno Eracar and many more…
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies