Companies operating in Turkey; they need promotional videos for their service, product and brand. The aim is to introduce the service, products, brands. So, how should this promotion be? Let’s try to explain how to prepare a promotional film or promotional video.
Advertising agencies, production companies and digital advertising agencies operating in the media production sector demand to prepare their promotional films to be broadcasted on social media, in-house staff for broadcasting purposes and on television.
Brief Previous Information
The request to prepare the promotional film coming from the company to the production company requires a good brief. Brief is important because the content of the presentation film will be determined by a good brief.
In line with the brief, a presentation film for the service, product and brand is prepared. In accordance with this prepared scenario, if there is cast or if not, shooting places and plans are determined. So far the production company prepares to plan at the desk. Then the field team called the field work with the necessary equipment to do the shooting of the scene according to the plan.
In line with the budget of the work, maybe airborne drone shooting, perhaps chariots and other shooting equipment are used. Filming takes between 1-7 working days in proportion to the estimated project length and budget. After the shooting is finished, the Post Production section starts. So the work will be finished at the desk. If there is a promotional film scenario in the assembly and editing stage, it will be performed by the chosen dubbing artist and assembled with the appropriate music.
After effect designs and logo designs, subtitles and animations included in the presentation film are applied during assembly.
The final stage of the promotional film is the showcase for the customer. This is the most exciting part of the media production industry. The customer will like the work done, or will request to revise.
Revised requests from the customer will be made within the time period promised by the production company and will be presented to the customer again.
BiberSA Production offers unlimited revision opportunity to its customers with years of experience in preparing promotional videos.
It is very important for the customer to like the work done.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies