How the voice-over prices for all content used in the media, television, social media and radio channels are determined? How much do the voice talents make? How much do voice agencies will charge you? Rightly, every customer in the sector is wondering what the cost of this service is. You may be confused by different budgets in the sector. These price differences are primarily due to the pricing of the voice. Then the agency commission fee added by each voice-over agency. The voice talents in the voice over agency voicebank work on a different price. Voice-over agencies charge the customer by adding a very small agency fee on the reputation price. We can list many reasons such as studio usage fee and taxes within the commission fee of this agency which is added rightly. Commercial voice-over charges do not only consist of the reasons mentioned here. Parameters for pricing of a voice-over service are below:
IN WHAT MEDIA MEDIUM WILL THE COMMERCIAL WILL BE AIRED?
National television, national radio, local television, local radio, internet social media platforms, non-broadcast medias such as a single meeting of 1000 people in a meeting or conference. That’s what we call media medium. Let’s call it MM.
FOR HOW LONG WILL THE COMMERCIAL BE BROADCASTED?
Lifespan of the commercial on a specific media medium also changes the price range. Let’s call it broadcast time. BT in short.
PAGE OR WORD COUNT OF THE COMMERCIAL
How many pages or how many words are in the commercial script? This topic is important for the voice talents and the agency. Because the increase or decrease of this number directly affects the cost of voice-over. Let’s call it the script length. SL in short.
WHO WILL VOICE THE COMMERCIAL?
The selection of the voice actor who will perform the commercial voice-over is also an important parameter in determining the commercial voice-over charges. Every voice talent has their own price range. It is called reputation price. RP in short.
Accordingly, we can find the total commercial voice-over price by formulating the commercial voice-over budgeting. Total Cost = MM (media medium) x BT (month/day) x SL (page/word) number x RP. This formula does not have a mathematical certainty but is given in the sense of a better understanding.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies