Image voice-over is the voice of your brand, the advertisement film, the kind of advertising such as the characteristic voices at the end of the commercials. The external voice is the voice of the brand name and slogan which is in the last part of the ads. This is the most effective part of the audience that affects the audience in radio ads. Image voice-over is often the type of vocalization that we often encounter in movie trailers. The voice talent who will make the image voice must be determined by the voice-over agency and selected by the customer’s approval. Although the content of the campaign sounds different in the ad script, we can see that a good external voice makes a good impression. Image voice-over adds professionalism to ad voice as well as makes mindfulness strong.
Most of the time we come across radio IDs and television generics. Image voices voice the name of the radio station, all the publicity and fragments on TV shows. Radio and television channels often make trailers and ID voices often called long-term external voices.
Image Voice-Over Character
The voice actors in the voice cast of voice-over and dubbing agencies are chosen from among the characteristic and often male tokens. For men, the image of male branded sounds is among the more preferred voices. Deep voices are the most preferred voice types for image voice-overs. From time to time we can see that children voices are used as image voice-overs. Children’s voices can make image and sound according to the format and style of the ad script or ad scenario.
With more than 10 years of vocal experience working with professional voice talents and dubbing artists in this field, BiberSA Production is giving voice to commercials, promotional films, viral advertisements, television commercials, radio advertisements, internet commercials.You can listen to our professional image voice talents below.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies