We call the localization of an English-language video, ad-dubbing. Advertising agencies operating in the media production industry in Turkey, companies, digital agencies prepare a special brand to customers abroad can find solutions from voice-over agencies to localize their videos. The Turkish translation process of the advertisement film or commercial film for the brand abroad is both faster and numerically more cost effective. Advertising agencies or companies demand native voice talents to be revoiced according to the needs of the brand. The voice-over demos are sent to the customer to make a selection. After the selection, the English translation of the video is prepared. This is done by the translators within the voice-over agency. The voice actor rehearses this translation several times in the studio. This kind of prepared English dubbing videos do not have lip synchronization. Then the vocalization director will record the voice of the film in Turkish.
Localization and Dubbing
The last stage of localizing a video is the synchronization of the voice. After this stage our original video is localized. If the original video has more than one voice, this is referred as a cast project. The different characters in the film are selected from the voice cast created in the localization process. In the field of English voiceover and dubbing, BiberSA Production team prepares the Turkish dubbed videos at the time when we promised with the experienced team and more than a hundred completed projects in English.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies