The other name of the dubbing business in the media production sector is the microphone acting and the ones performing dubbing are called the microphone actors. Microphone actors are mostly theatrical and the people with dialogue skills developed. When talking about microphone acting, it is important to separate the voice-over from the dubbing work first. Please note that every dubbing artist cannot perform voice-over. We can define what makes dubbing artists so famous with the fact that we are being exposed to their voices in every film, documentary, series. In the Turkish media production sector, there are certain studios that perform movies, films and TV series dubbing. In these studios, dubbing artists are voiced for the characters they speak in bulk or individually. The sound cast is created first of the project to be dubbed whether it is a film, documentary or a TV series etc. The process starts by designating which voice will speak which character. Later, dubbing artists are invited to the studio by giving them an appointment. The real acting is the process where the talents start the acting by voicing the character. It’s used to talk about gestures, intonations and more, voicing the character as if they are the character.
The concept of microphone acting in Turkey is so new. Some courses that offer voice-over dubbing training say that the microphone acting service is one of the shortest ways for candidates to make a career. Because dubbing is easier and more fun than voice-over. While the microphone acting candidates are excited about voicing a character, most of them are confident in their pursuit of career. It’s worth to remember the masters on microphone acting in Turkey. Each one is of the most famous voices that we are very familiar with their voices: Ali Poyrazoğlu, Ayla Algan, Haluk Bilginer, Abdurrahman Palay, Istemi Betil, Nur Rumi, Rüştü Asyalı, Uğur Taşdemir, Tarkan Koç, Sungun Babacan, Sezai Aydın, Umut Tabak, Volkan Severcan, Ali Gül, Ziya Kürküt, Payidar Tüfekçioğlu, Murat Şen, Okan Bayulgen, Cetin Tekindor, Nuvit Candaner, Kadir Ozusbek, Fulya Ergun, Birtanem Candaner, Ozlem Altinok, Aydogan Basic, Bedia Ener and so many more.
You’ll see that most of the microphone actors have theater backgrounds. It’s not a coincidence, right? You must have an apprenticeship to become a microphone actor and to master this profession. You may have a good voice, but you must start with observing to get to the consistency, you must know the secrets of microphone acting. Thousands of artists who have devoted themselves to the profession of dubbing for years, have made a career, have been in the voice bank of dubbing agencies. Apart from the most preferred sounds, many expect to be casted. As BiberSA Production Voice-over and Dubbing Agency we serve with the best microphone actors in Turkey. You can choose the voice you prefer from our Dubbing Cast and request an offer.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies