How Radio Advertising Prices Are Determined?
While determining radio advertising prices, radios refer to two important elements. Listening rates of radios and free market economy. That is, if the listening rate of the radio is high (on a one-month average), we can conclude that the second unit price of that radio is expensive. In addition, radios (which apply to national radios) ODT (Off Drive Time) and DT (Drive Time) are the hours they called. Which is the prime time in television industry. The most watched time zone. Yes, they have DT and ODT hours on radios. DT time zone is more expensive than ODT.The time period and the non-traffic time periods are taken as reference, especially in Istanbul. To obtain information about the monthly rate of listenings of the radio, special research companies can obtain various statistical information on this subject. Let’s just say the radio came with an ad spot. Want to learn how it is priced?
How to Calculate Radio Advertising Prices?
For example, we want to broadcast a 30-second spot for company A on B radio 10 times a day. The formula in this case is as follows. Cost / Daily = A (30 seconds spot) * B (unit price per second) * C (number of repetitions per day) can be found with the formula.
Radio Advertising Voice Prices
Of course not to mention, radio advertising has a cost of broadcasting, as well as the cost of production. Advertising, product, service is written before the ad script. Then the vocalization is made by the voice of the ad and then ad is ready for publication. Radio advertising packages are available for local and regional radios. BiberSA Production, which provides radio advertising spot services for commercials to be broadcasted on national radios, provides Jingle and commercial voice-over services.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies