Professional voice recording studios are needed to record the voice-overs for professional voice talents and dubbing artists. This is not a job for home studios. Nowadays, if the advanced level of audio recording technologies diversifies the recording facilities, a voice director is needed. Voice-over directors work in professional voice recording studios. The voice talent is guided by a director, for the correct use of the voice. Because no voice actor can hear himself as you do. Even if they record their voices, they need another one to check the correct usage. They can describe accent mistakes, correct pronunciation. A voice director knows what they are doing. There are voice-over and dubbing studios you can rent hourly or daily. The rental vocal studios serve their customers without managing or directing. For example, if you go to a studio with the voice talent, it is enough to know that a 15-minute video is performed within 1 hour. You can rent the voice-over studio for 1 hour.
VOICE STUDIO RENTAL PRICES
Audio studios are rented on an hourly basis. It doesn’t matter what you do in the dubbing studio. You may be completing a million-dollar project. The amount you need to pay will be the renting studio’s rent. Price range in Turkey with our without a director ranges from 1-2 thousand Turkish Liras. If you do not have a director it is around 1.000 TL. Rental voice recording studios’ sound proofing recordings take more time, so we can say that dubbing studios have implemented a fair price policy in long term rentals.
VOICE-OVER STUDIO EQUIPMENTS
Voice-over and dubbing studios often use different technologies but serve the same purpose. Dubbing equipments in studios are different than different musical equipment in different voice-over equipments. If you are going to get a microphone, voice-over or dubbing recording, you should choose a suitable microphone. Sound recorders are also very important. Because the format in which you demand the voice is a matter that should be decided without converting. The studio you are renting will help, but we think you should know about the project you are going through.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies