Our voice-over agency applies a program to clients who want voice-over services and those who want to work as a talent. The Voice-over Program helps contacting the client and the talent. Some people want to be famous talents, sand some people want a voice for their brand, product or services.
Voice-over Program Process
The program that we apply to the voice-over agency applicants to buy the voice-over service consists of the following stages; Briefing process: During this process, the clients inform the agency about the brand, product or service and explain their goals. After necessary parts are highlighted are determined, the media channels are put on the table and the channels are decided. Script writing process: the script of the brand, product or service is written according to the received brief. The language of expression, which will be used in this writing stage, is extremely important. The script is written with the characters or external voice in the scenario. Voice-over process: the voice-over process starts right after the script is ready. In voice-over stage, the talents read the script with voice director directives and get ready for publication. It is important to know in which format the advertisement or publicity will be, such as television, radio or internet. The sound technician must deliver the audio in the desired format.
There are people who believe that they have an amazing voice, who apply to our agency to perform voice-overs. Our voice-over program looks like this on their end: The technical analysis of the voice: they are subjected to a short conversations with the voice-over director, primarily for the applicants who apply to our agency to become a voice talent. The voice director wants to perform a technical analysis for the talent candidate if necessary. This means, you are prompted to do voice-overs. If the voice director doesn’t need technical analysis, we’re sorry. Demo voice-over: Candidates who are prompted should perform commercial, promotional or IVR voice-overs. Records are then performed to see the results. As a result of the records, they are included in the voice bank if deemed necessary. This choice is entirely on the agency.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies