Jingle is searched on the Internet just like it sounds in Turkey. The number of those who search Jingle is quite high. Jingle is literally the name given to two bells. The sound of two bells is defined as jingle. Jingle has literally come from English to Turkish. In the media production industry, Jingle is the name given to short commercials with song ads and melodies. In this article we will talk about the technical meaning of jingle in our industry.
WHAT IS THIS JINGLE?
We call brand, service or product-related high-rate ads, jingle. In accordance with a brief, jingle lyrics are written by a professional script writer for the service or the product. Then with music, arrangers reveal the main melody. In this stage, instruments to be used in music are also selected. Our final stage in making jingle is vocal selection and voicing. Jingle is voiced by a voice talent and the production stages are over.
Making jingles are explained in the BiberSA Production video below. We tried to explain the jingle making for a brand step by step with this short video.
Jingle media production is one of the most effective types of advertising in the industry. It is among the projects which have high retention and memorization rate. Jingle is prepared by arrangers, vocals and songwriters. We can inform you that it takes a working day to finish up the Jingle. But sometimes it can take day or even weeks.
- What Is IVR? How To Record An IVR?
- Is Freelancer Voice-Over Legal?
- Jingle Studios And Commercials With Songs
- Key Points On How To Build A Home Studio
- What Is Audible Recording?
- Sign Language Presentation And Greenbox
- The Most Famous Voice-Over Talents Of Turkey
- 8 Things Only The Voice-Over And Dubbing Artists Know
- What Is Cinema And TV Series Dubbing?
- False Facts You Probably Believe About Voice-Over And Dubbing
- Whiteboard And Infographic Voice-Overs
- Microphone Acting
- Tone Color Or Voice Tone In Voice-Overs
- What Is IVR Announcement?
- Case Study Voice-Overs
- Announcement Recording
- How To Record A Voice Demo
- Dubbing Scripts
- Dubbing Scripts For Documentaries
- Dubbing Scripts For Animations
- English Call Centre Voice-Over Scripts
- What is Color Correction and Color Grading?
- How to do Mixing and Mastering
- Rental Voice-Over Studios
- What is Voice Bank?
- Performance Of The Art Of Voice-Overs
- Dubbing Artist Search Engine
- Microphone Acting And Dubbing
- The Most Famous Voices From Commercials
- In Which Language Would You Like Your Voice?
- How The Commercial Voice-Over Prices Are Determined?
- Announcement Voice-Over And Announcement Voice Talents
- Voice-Over For Social Media Contents
- Video Voice-Over Program
- What Is Rabarba?
- Social Media And Voice-Over
- Script Voice-Over
- Ad Scenario
- The Voice-Over Program
- Dubbing And Translation Agencies